What is Google Analytics 360?
Google Analytics 360 provides you with actionable insights. It can analyze data and make helpful reports that allow you to develop your website to meet users’ needs. Let’s look at what makes Google Analytics 360 different from the other versions.
What Is Google Analytics 360?
Google Analytics 360, or GA360, is a Google tool that helps you create actions from your insights. It enables access to more advanced tools and a higher processing limit than GA4.
For marketers, GA360 greatly supports their digital marketing, providing customer insights that facilitate website optimisation. On top of that, Google Analytics 360 is equipped with new tools to enhance work efficiency, especially if you have high-traffic websites.
Google Analytics 360 Suite Products
- Google Analytics 360 (GA Premium): This tool helps analyze customer data. It can be integrated with Google Ads to boost marketing efficiency.
- Google Audience Center 360 (beta): Allows you to understand your customer behaviors better using various data channels. You can also combine campaigns and connect with third-party data providers.
- Google Optimize 360 (beta): With this tool, marketers can create new user experiences when customers visit their website. It offers A/B testing too.
- Google Tag Manager 360: Allows you to manage tags embedded in websites easily.
- Google Attribution 360 (Adometry): This tool helps analyze the advertising effectiveness of every channel properly to figure out the most worthwhile marketing channels.
- Google Data Studio 360 (beta): A data analytics system that helps you visualize data from every Google Analytics 360 Suite product in a finished report and dashboard.
What You Should Consider Before Using Google Analytics 360
- High costs: The smallest package of Google Analytics Premium costs around 5,000,000 baht per year (150,000 $/year).
- Your number of sessions or website traffic: Your website should get more than 100,000 sessions/day or 3,000,000 sessions/month – if less, the Premium version is unnecessary.
- A brand analyst is required: To understand the insights, a brand analyst is often required to help analyse the ever-changing data.
- Return on investment (ROI): You should measure the ROI of your organisation to ensure that the Premium version is worth the investment.
We hope this article helps you understand what Google Analytics 360 is and how to implement it effectively to get the most out of your investment.