Where Is The Best Place To Sell NFT Art?
Technology plays a big part in our lives in the digital age, and almost everything is available digitally – even art. Although you’re likely familiar with NFT art, you might not know how or where to buy or sell NFT art. Let us introduce you to three popular platforms.
Table of Contents
OpenSea is a well-known digital marketplace that sells and buys digital assets globally. This NFT art marketplace allows anyone to create digital art on the platform with no fees. It also provides a peer-to-peer marketplace for users and creators to communicate. OpenSea is the biggest marketplace in the world, with more than 4 million works listed.
Advantages of OpenSea
- It’s not limited to art but also collectables, photographs, and even memes.
- They charge low commission, about 2.5% per transaction, and no usage fees.
- It’s secure and reliable, and every transaction is impossible to edit or delete.
Nifty Gateway is another world-leading NFT art marketplace that only allows users to sell and buy by invitation. A new collection is released every three weeks; therefore, collectors who want to buy exclusively from this platform need to keep an eye on the schedule.
Advantages of Nifty Gateway
- The platform focuses on high-quality, limited-edition collections from top artists and brands.
- The use Ethereum, the most popular blockchain, to buy and sell NFTs.
The SuperRare platform has a collection worth around 90 million US dollars or 3.1 billion baht. The website is a fairly new NFT art marketplace, however, SuperRare became a top platform to sell and buy NFTs easily because they allow artists worldwide to submit their profiles to the website. Moreover, their policies help support artists.
Advantages of SuperRare
- The artist receives profits of up to 85%, and 10% from the share if the collector resells that piece. This policy is rare in the NFT market.
- Apart from buying and reselling pieces, the platform allows collectors to become curators and receive a 15% share of anything they sell.
As you can see, each marketplace has its own advantages, so really the best NFT art website for you will depend on the type of art you want to buy or sell, as each website has its own unique collection.